Our Client is Europe’s leading online retailer and has it‘s operation in e-commerce area in 26 European countries and it is growing rapidly.
In this moment we are looking for Candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Manager.
- Continous improvement of warehouse processes
- Monitoring the performance and KPIs
- Monitoring of processes for incoming/outgoing goods and operations
- Development of new processes/standards and implementing them
- Participation in optimalization projects
- Close cooperation with headquarters and the Logistic team in Germany- direct reporting to the Head of Fulfillment
- Master's degree in Economics, Engineering, Logistics
- At least 5 years working experience in comparable position
- Excellent in English and Polish, German language will be an advantage
- Knowledge of logistical and adminitrative systems
- Hands on mentality
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package
- Additional 4 days of holiday
- Permanent full time employment
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta