For our Client - an international bank, we are currently looking for a person to join a global team and fulfill the position of:
Third Party Management Operations Associate
- Able to manage and coordinate processes related to service and vendor assessments
- Track and drive the remediation of Open Issues from the reviews, advising stakeholders on resolution actions
- Provide centralised interface for TPM stakeholders with regard to TPM related processes
- Work closely with Control functions on the topic of Vendor Risk
- Liaise directly with onshore Subject Matter Experts Work stream leads for advice, guidance and escalation
- Compliance with the rules and established procedures for the implementation of tasks in the team
- Ensure that established operational SLAs are met throughout the TPM lifecycle
- Preparation of required reports, analysis, presentation
- Participate in other projects carried out by the employer such as process consolidations, migrations, ERP enhancements, etc.
- Consistently display the Bank’s core values in daily interaction. Demonstrate appropriate business etiquette, accountability, professionalism and due care in all daily interactions (internal and external)
- Workload management abilities, organize and coordinate work of peers and provide substantive support to team members.
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English in writing and speaking / German language is an asset
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Work experience: Minimum 5-6 years in a cross-cultural, global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical /audit environment with a risk management focus
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to details and data interpretation skills
- Able to lead projects and small teams
- Ability with building positive working relationships and managing stakeholders
- Open minded, willing to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to work.
- Dynamic and developing environment
- Interesting projects
- Opportunities of career development
- Social benefit package.