Our client is a global company providing services for a range of Broadcasters (ITV, BBC, Channel9) all over the world (Great Britain, Australia, Peru). It delivers solutions for large-scale TV interaction, i.e an innovative vote counting platform (cell phones, SMS, web, mobile applications) for TV shows from all over the world, such as Big Brother, X Factor, Britains Got Talent and many more.
The company creates powerful applications that are able to withstand a heavy load using the newest technology (including Node.js, AngularJS) as well as one of the best back-end services (AWS).
They grow fast and your experience will have impact on the course of development of new products. The biggest advantage is the team – harmonious and synchronized. During work they are a group of specialists in the field, after work – party together, travel, and broaden hobbies.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for coordination and realisation of individual tasks in projects.
- 4 years of experience in managing a team of programmers
- Experience as a programmer or outstanding knowladge of technical environemnt
- SCRUM / Kanban / Agile
- Advanced English in writing and speaking
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and evoke commitment in the team
- Autonomy, self-reliance
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment contract/B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Bonus schemes