Who is our Client?
- Global security leader in a fast moving industry
- Who actually “makes a difference” by securing and protecting information of the biggest corporations and enterprises worldwide
- Whom employees are passionate security technology fans working in an environment where they thrive
- Where managers drive and support the career progression building very nice and casual work atmosphere!
- Are passionate about IT technologies and interested in networking, security and server areas
- Has the advanced skills in ENGLISH language enabling you to work using these language in daily communication with customers and international offices
- Want to work in a dynamic environment enabling the development of your IT knowledge and skills
…you are the person we are looking for!
Place of work: Warsaw
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintain a high level of technical support: resolving complex problems acting as a 2nd line support (Windows Server, Active Directory, Network, IT Security, Backup, Antivirus)
- Supporting the installation, repair and maintenance of complex Endpoint Protection systems
- Assisting customers in remediating threat outbreaks within their corporate environments by recommending best practices for prevention / containment.
- Diagnosing and addressing technical problems
- Working closely with other IT departments and offices, collaborating in projects
- Experience in resolving IT problems, ideally working with international customers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Experience in troubleshooting software related and applications issues such as: process monitor, process explorer, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, user accounts, group policies and security.
- Understating of Network and Security issues
- Advanced skills in ENGLISH language
- Being a communicative person with a “team spirit” attitude
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance
- Educational assistance, trainings
- Gym reimbursement
- Possibility of a further development within structures
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/