Grafton Recruitment is currently looking for Specialist in Statistical Models for one of our Clients.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in banking area which have built own center of excellence and provides services for global clients. If your passion is mathematics and statistic this offer is for you!
- Validation of statistical models
- Creating and reviewing validate mathematicians models
- Provide statistical analysis
- Preparing reports for stakeholders
- Implementing new improvements
- Master degree in: Mathematics, Economics or Engineering
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong knowledge in one of area: Trading Models, Risk Models, Statistical Models
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Matlab, Statica
- High interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Stable conditions of employment
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare, Multibenefit card, parking place, nursery for children
- Clear career development possibilities
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Enginneering | Analyses | Audit | Finance | Assistant | Specialist | Administrator | Analyst | Officer / clerk | Risk | Reporting | Implementation | Improvement | Excel | Finance | Data entry | Matlab | Matematyk