Our client is an international consulting company, that provides complex HR services mostly connected with staffing. Due to recent expansion of Client's branch in Katowice, we are looking for an Intern, who is willing to start or continue career in recruitment sector.
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with their daily duties
- Preparing and editing job advertisements
- Searching for candidates using company database, social websites (such as Goldenline, LinkedIn)
- Gathering informations from the internet, which could be usefull in business dvelopment
- Graduate or student status (preferred field of study: psychology, human resources managment, political science or similiar)
- Availability for full-time employment
- Readiness to continue cooperation after the internship (3-6 months) as a Sourcing Consultant
- Willingness to develop in recruitment sector (especially in tech recruitments: production, manufacturing, IT)
- At least good command of English (B2)
- Willingness to expand knowledge
- Sense of humour
- An opportunity to work for leading recruitment company in Poland
- Access to newest tools, databases, international solutions
- A chance to take a part in recruitment projects for well known, international clients
- Additional bonus system
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.