Our Client provides most innovative solutions for molecular testing and diagnostic laboratories. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, having an impact all over the world in healthcare and life science.
Currently the company builds up a new Software Development site in Wrocław and a new team of Software Testers. The team will be responsible for:
- executing software manual tests and supporting developer in building a desktop application designed for DNA analysis,
- focusing on black-box/system testing,
- preparing documentation,
- cooperating with software and quality teams from UK and Germany,
- developing automating tests when possible;
- at least3 years of experience in software testing,
- higher university degree - master or bachelor,
- ISTQB certificate,
- experience with Scrum/Agile.
An asset will be:
- experience in testing medical applications,
- knowledge about scripting languages like Python;
- stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects in a large international organization,
- very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance,
- language lessons,
- happy Mondays,
- internal and external trainings + budget for conferences;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.