Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Be a key member of the team to produce high quality software
- Develop and implement test strategy to achieve objectives
- Guide team in best use of selected test approaches and techniques
- Design, develop and maintain automated component and system tests to increase coverage
- Ensure automation environments run smoothly and ensure all tests pass, or highlight any regressions
- Work effectively within multi-cultural team to define testable user stories and acceptance criteria and to resolve any defects that may arise.
- Actively collaborate with stakeholders to clarify requirements and define test cases
- Document and maintain manual test cases
- Respond to change including adding or adding test cases
- Prepare and present test reports to include status and coverage
- Develop automation libraries and tools as well as factory programming and configuration tools
- Degree in Computer science / software engineering, or equivalent
- Strong experience developing python scripts and applications
- Knowledge of application development in C++, java or .NET
- Proven ability to accurately test, evaluate and report results
- Knowledge in up to date development/test approaches and techniques, including test driven development, acceptance
Nice to have:
- Experience in test automation of embedded platforms
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience using testing frameworks such as Robot Framework, Squish or Selenium
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery approaches
- Understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP
- Patient and Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail as well as high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An excellent team player capable of delivering top results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competitive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract
Recruitment Agency No.812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja