Our Client it is one of the most successful IT biotech company, having an impact all over the world in healthcare and life science.
Currently the company builds up a new Software Development site in Wrocław and new teams of developers. To help them within CI and deployment processes the company needs a very experienced DevOps.
Scope of responsibilities:
- configuration management of software development projects in Wroclaw and close cooperation with the IT department in Germany;
- setting up the software configuration and integration infrastructure for projects
- implementation of build scripts and code quality metrics
- creation of technical documentation according the given processes
- Software development in an agile team
- University degree in Computer-Science or comparable education;
- good knowledge of concepts and professional use of version control systems Subversion and Git and continuous integration (e.g. Puppet, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- practical experience in scripting for eg. in Perl, Bash, Powershell or MS Build;
- good knowledge in configuration of operating systems MS Windows Server and Unix/Linux;
- experience with Agile/Scum will be helpfull;
- good communication skills in English in word and writing;
- stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects in a large international organization,
- very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance,
- language lessons,
- happy Mondays,
- internal and external trainings + budget for conferences;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.