Our Client is one of global leaders in IT services area that is noted for its positive market reputation supported by the leading place in the best employers’ rankings.
The Company gives an access to the most advanced technology and is well known for its innovative business approach, high standards of work and certified development programs.
For this Client we are looking for candidate for Service Manager- Network, Data Center & Communication Services (NDCS) position.
Place of work: NORTH-CENTRAL REGION OF POLAND (full relocation is needed so Cient offers RELOCATION PACKAGE).
You will be in charge of:
- Day to day activities require coordination and operational review with delivery teams;
- Ensuring level and quality of service;
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement.
Key areas of focus:
- Service cost related financial management;
- Service Level Management- Delivery Performance and Quality;
- Service Continuity, Improvement and Excellence;
- Incident & Problem Management;
- Operational Change Planning.
- Experienced in Service Management and Service Delivery;
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience of working in international environment;
- ITIL Qualified;
- Very good knowledge of English is a must;
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with external and internal customers;
- Project Management experience as a plus;
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Full time job, stability of employment;
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences;
- Financial bonuses;
- Wide package of certified trainings and development programs;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Multisport card;
- The clear career path and possibility of promotion;
- Taking part in multiple employees events;
- Access to the newest technology and gadgets.