Our Client is a leading expert for custom-build applications and the digital transformation and works closely with German market. The Client focus is an End-to-End Application Lifecycle Management for your BPM, SOA, Java, Big Data solutions. It is a Platinum Partner of Oracle and focuses on the digitalization of business models using the converging technologies from Oracle for Big Data, Cloud Services and Engineered Systems.
20+ years in the market with 500+ customers have a long lasting and successful business relationship. The Client has its offices in Krakow, Warsaw and Katowice in Poland and enlarging its teams. For our Client for software development team, we are looking for
Senior Systems Integration Consultant
Location: Cracow/ Warsaw
- Supporting in the area of System Integration
- Design and implementation of key elements of systems and integration platforms
- Working on the architecture of the developed and offered solutions and applications
- Project coordination
- Ongoing support of the sales department when acquiring new projects
- Interest in new business areas and information technology
- Ability to choose the right technology and solutions based on customer specificity
- Experience in collaboration with Clients and project teams, with a special focus on business users
- Ability to create design materials (specification requirements, test scenarios and documentation)
- Practical knowledge in Java EE
- Knowledge in integration issues and patterns, ESB layers, and SOA concepts
- Knowledge of at least one of the integration platforms: Oracle, WSO2, JBoss, Mule, Apache Service Mix
- Caring for high quality solutions.
- Willingness to travel (project meetings, customer visits)
- Higher education in Information Technologies or similar field
- Competitive salary (from 12000-17000 zł gross)
- Private medical healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruits throughout the week
- Development path/ Internal Workshops
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja