For one of our Client we are looking for one and only Senior PHP Developer with drive to architecture!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join TechHub, located in Warsaw, which operates some of the most powerful online services in Europe and supports the business through state-of-the-art application deelopment.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing highly reusable microservices in PHP.
- Prepare technical design for microservices and discuss it with development team leaders.
- Prepare and write unit, functional and integration tests.
- Estimate effort needed to implement software.
- Implement microservices according to OOP patterns.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Maintain running systems.
- Write verbose documentation for designed and implemented microservices.
- Min. 4 years experience as a PHP Developer
- Proficient in technologies and concepts that make up web applications
- Proficient in OOP, SOA concepts and design patterns
- Practical knowledge of unit, functional and integration tests
- Proficiency in English is a must
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of RESTful microservices implementation in PHP 7.
- Practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
KorzyściSo… what we can offer:
- Competitive salary package, full-time employment contract
- Challenging work on complex web applications
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries )
- Package of social benefits (medical insurance included)
- Very friendly and modern work atmosphere :)