We are searching for experienced .NET Developers with technical skills on senior level, who are ready to join an e-commerce department of a big biotech, international company.
E-commerce department has many development plans - builds new functionalities for online shop and back-office systems, integrates ERP system with Hybris platform, re-builds a Salesforce portal, prepares development for a mobile version of the web site.
The department has access to the newest solutions - works with Cloud, Docker, SiteCore and SAP.
This offer will be interesting if you want to develop yourself in many different areas.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- 5+ years of experience with .NET/C# platform across entire software development lifecycle,
- 3+ years with web projects ( Web Forms/ASP.MVC),
- Knowledge of SQL and databases,
- Experience with LINQ, EF or ADO.NET framework, WCF, ASP.NET Web API,
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Communicative English.
- Above average salary,
- Work in international company, which activity is based on not only technologies but also on competencies, commitment and team work (open communication, trust and respect)
- Office in the center of Wroclaw,
- Language and technical trainings,
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Possibility to learn new technologies and to take a part in different projects!
- Internal and external trainings + budget for conferences,
- Lot of additional bonuses.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs-disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja