One of the most popular British company from the energetic industry opened its new IT department in Cracow.
The company is famous from its very nonstandard solutions, based on mobile applications.
- Deliver high quality, efficient, defect free code following the basic agile principals of test-driven development
- Take a very involved role in the various agile activities, including leading planning and estimating sessions and reporting progress to their assigned project lead and/or project manager
- Lead design and code reviews and be accountable for the actions taken from these sessions, seeing them through to implementation as agreed
- Act as a scrum master for small projects, typically as part of a large project under the guidance of a Lead or Principal Software Engineer
- As a team member you will be working within a highly agile team consisting of developers, designers, UX specialists and cross platform testers across multiple sites, who are keen to deliver innovative experiences for customers.
- HTML5 and associated APIs
- CSS and SASS pre-processor
- UI/UX development experience
- Website performance experience
- Competitive salary and salary bonuses
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruits in the office
- English lessons
- Office in the city center
- Parking places for cars and bikes
Recruitment Agency No. 812