Our Client is one the largest IT company in the world, present in the whole globe.
Currently for one of the largest IT infrastructure center in EMEA region we are searching for ambitious candidate for the position of Security Engineer.
On this position you will the opportunity to cooperate with many international companies from France, Germany and public sector. You also will gain experience in maintaining very large SIEM infrastructures.
- monitoring and troubleshooting SIEM infrastructure,
- building SIEM infrastructure for external international clients,
- implementing changes of security infrastructure,
- consulting security monitoring measures;
- experience in troubleshooting and administrating SIEM systems like QRadar, Q1Labs, TriGeo, Sentinel, Intel or Splunk;
- experience in Linux environment administration;
- experience in network troubleshooting;
- understanding ITIL processes;
An asset will be:
- experience in programming in Python, Java, bash or other languages;
- ITIL, CEH or Comptia Security+ certificate;
- attractive salary based on experience and a stable employment contract;
- internal trainings, certificates and individual career path;
- access to e-learning platform;
- relocation package - additional salary paid every month even for few years!
- help at the beginning of relocation - hotel vouchers;
- language lessons;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- life insurance and many more...