Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients.
For this Client, we are looking for experienced SCCM Packaging Engineer.
- Responsibility for creating software and computer packages and images for deployment
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for software portfolio and deployment and/or imaging processes
- Development and maintenance of system test plans and quality control processes for assigned applications
- Providing system design and analysis assistance to other user levels and internally to IT
- Demonstrating expert level understanding of multi-tiered application layer in a centralized/distributed/virtual network topology
- Assessing upgrades and alternative technologies for packaging
- Performinmg peer reviews of other team members work via QA process
- Experience gained in a development/support environment, including working with international office
- Very good English
- Substantial experience of managing and upgrading MSI / AppV applications
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 Desktops 32/64bit
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, IIS, Group Policies and Active Directory
- An understanding of Software Delivery technologies, such as SCCM 2012 and AppV 4.6/5.x Management Console plus AppSense
- Ability to write and update VBScripts/Powershell (at a moderate level)
- A working knowledge of ITIL to foundation level (or similar structured approach)
- Being a part of international start-up project,
- Opportunity to work for international, prestigious company,
- Full time job contract,
- Attractive salary,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Sport card,
- Access to professional trainings.
Inne notatkiWięcej podobnych ofert pracy na www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami. Zaproszonych kandydatów rejestrujemy w naszej bazie danych. Nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Gwarantujemy dyskrecję.