This role provides support to the London Revenue Control team.
The main areas of focus:
- ensuring new matters are opened correctly
- agreed fee earner rates are added to each new matter
- invoices are raised in accordance with partner instructions
Apply and find out more!
- fluent English - min. B2+/C1
- education or courses within finance and accounting area or economics
- readiness to learn more financial aspects
- relevant experience within financial administration will be an asset.
- job contract
- professional development -internal and expternal trainings
- international working structure
- medical insurance
- sport card
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Accountant | Assistant | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Administration | Back office | Excel | Invoicing | Junior | Księgowa