This role provides support to the London Revenue Control team. The main areas of focus are ensuring new matters are opened correctly and the agreed fee earner rates are added to each new matter and invoices are raised in accordance with partner instructions.
New client and matter set up:
- Ensuring any agreed hourly rates are set up on new matters opened.
- Adding all relevant information to the matter set up for clients with agreed panel terms
- Maintaining a database of agreed client rates
- Ensuring the correct tax codes are added to each new matter so the relevant tax is charged
- Raising invoices for the London office partners
- Proof read all invoices issued, ensuring that all details correspond with Partners' instructions
- Liaise with Revenue Controllers with regard to special billing arrangements
- Where required, prepare detailed schedules of hours recorded (etc.) to submit with bills
- Set up and monitor clients who require e-billing. Ensure correct procedures are followed so that invoices are accepted via e-billing
- Preparing statements of outstanding invoices between other offices.
- Chasing fee earners to record their time.
- Assisting the Revenue Controllers by actioning requests which result from meetings with partners – e.g. transferring WIP between files, arranging write offs and closures, and providing billing guides
- Provide general assistance to the Revenue Control Supervisor/Revenue Manager with ad hoc project work, as and when required
- Comply with the firm's policies and any other legal obligations, and effectively manage risks to the firm where those risks relate to this role
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise and multi-task particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to interact positively at all levels and a good team player
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy
- Hardworking and enthusiastic approach to work; professional in outlook, attitude and appearance
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Elite accounts system, and of e-billing systems, would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Solicitors' Accounts Rules, and VAT
- fluent English - min. B2+/C1
- education or courses within finance and accounting area or economics
- readiness to learn more financial aspects.
- job contract
- professional development -internal and expternal trainings
- international working structure
- medical insurance
- sport card
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Accountant | Assistant | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Administration | Back office | Excel | Invoicing | Junior | Księgowa