For Our Clients - international well known retail company - we are looking for an experienced Regional Store Manager.
As employed Store Manager you will be responsibilitie for:
- leading and development the store management (30 managers) and at the same time the whole organization (approximately 200 co-workers) to high levels of performance, ensuring the local succession and contributing to the country with competent people and high potentials
- building and implementation of a long-term strategy to the company, while also proposition of innovative ideas to increase market share
- being responsible for well running work processes and work flow through solid operations and routines, a proper staff planning and efficient ways of working with a constantly improving productivity
- completion of store administration and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- raising the customers and co-workers satisfaction while also setting and secure high organisational standards
- extensive business experience and broad knowledge, passionate about the industry.
- high volume retail management.
- strong organisational and communication skills
- leadership skills based and business orientation based on values
- ability to engage every co-worker in common vision and strategic goals
- ability to quickly understanding local market conditions and capitalise on opportunities
- ability to stimulate and create healthy competition.
- fluent spoken and written English
- hihger education
- professional xperience on international market will be a plus
- open for relocation in Poland (inside company structures)
BenefitsWe offer a great development opportunities in one of the most desired international employers.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=sprzedaz-marketing-logistyka