For our Client, one of the leading companies in its business line, full service vehicle leasing, which offers its customers tailored solutions that optimize their employee’s mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of:
Quantitative Specialist for the Central Europe region
- Monitoring the Risk profile evolution
- Providing a dynamic risk analysis ensuring the consistency of the Experts setting with the Risk profile of the country (e.g. gap EMV/Exp RV).
- Performing portfolio analysis at local level (including Risk concentration analysis, volatility analysis, stress-tests…).
- Anticipating emerging Risks by following early warning indicators.
- Producing risk reports, market & credit risk studies in order to monitor and to anticipate emerging risks.
- Implementing and maintaining Asset Risk processes, policies and governance according to the corporate guidelines.
- Preparing monthly Market risk data for ensuring the fleet valuation at fair market value.
- University degree in Economics, Analyses, Finance. Minimum 5 years university, business schools or engineer.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in risk management with a strong analytical experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, VBA) Knowledge in SAS is a plus.
- A strong interest and familiarity with risk management best practices.
- Ability to challenge the proposed methodologies and to provide alternative solutions.
- Statistical background or understanding of the main principles.
- Highly developed change management, communicating and exchanging skills.
- An ability to build an effective relationships
- Problem solving and understanding mind.
- An opportunity to work in professional, international context environment.
- Possibility to expand your analytical skills and improve your economic analysis capabilities.
- You will improve your communication skills through regular contacts with the regional corporate departments.
- The opportunity to address financial and controlling issues and to develop your international and multicultural skills.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Analyses | Banking | Insurance | Analyst | Auditor | Specialist | Coordinator | Risk | Controlling | Corporate | Data entry | Excel | Financial | Improvement | Reporting | Analityk finansowy