For our Client - international pharmaceutical company - we are looking for Quality Assurance Manager.
As a hired person you will be responsible for:
- maintain the quality systems and culture and aim for continuous improvement
- ensure alignment to GDP requirements and Polish pharmaceutical Law
- act as backup of Responsible Person
- make independent and sound and effective quality decisions under pressure
- fulfill the notification requirements for quality defects to the Main Pharmaceutical Inspectorate (GIF) in Poland
- join the preparation and coordination of GDP inspections by GIF
- ensure quality oversight of the contractors in the GDP/GMP area
- university degree in Pharmacy
- min.3-4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical wholesale company (Quality Operations, Distribution)
- excellent stakeholder and people management skills
- eligible to act as a Responsible Person for wholesaling and distribution of medicinal products
- strong negotiations and effective communication skills
- “Can do”-attitude with a passion for innovation
- fluency (written and verbal) in English, additional language knowledge is an asset
- professional working environment
- competitive salary and benefits package.
- friendly working atmosphere
- trainings and posililities to develop
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=farmacja-sprzet-medyczny