Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games.
Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games. Most recently they provided with well-established gaming operators with our range of game products and our expanding roadmap of new offerings. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and they are now recruiting to join office in Malta and Krakow.
As a QA Engineer/ Java/ Scala, you will be responsible for development and maintenance automation tests of our products as well as providing constructive feedback throughout the development lifecycle. In addition to this you will be involved in the project lifecycle from the beginning to final release, where your automation tests will take care of high quality of our software.
This is a great opportunity to join game development industry. Your knowledge will be crucial for us and you will be able to make a difference. That’s why we’re looking for motivated and talented people.
- Strong experience in test automation
- Hands on knowledge of Java/Scala
- Open to learn and work with Scala
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium, SoupUI, JMeter, Gatling)
- Ability to write good quality scripts
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Focus on quality
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Passion for games
- ISTQB/REQB certification
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Great communication skills
- Communicative English (both written and spoken)
- Min. 2 years of experience in testing
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare
- Benefit system – Multisport card
- Choose your own gear - you can select your hardware
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/