For our Client, the United States company being a leading provider of cloud-based document imaging and collaboration solutions, we are looking for experienced QA Engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in development and design of the automation tests and solutions
- Working together with Architects and Test Lead to define automation plan and strategy
- Performing load and performance tests
- Taking part in the implementation of the test plan/strategy (from establishing project requirements and goals to solution)
- Proposing new ways to improve automation test framework, automation test execution environment, continuous integration
- Creating documentation of the automation process and concepts
- Willingness to work on B2B contract from the office in Bielsko-Biała
- At least 2 years of solid, working experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of Product and Engineering Processes
- Ability to develop custom test automation methodologies and integrate test automation into CI process, cloud testing execution, reporting tools
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent English is a must
- B2B contract
- Long-term cooperation
- Competitive salary
- Fully-equiped new company office
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.