Our Scandinavian Client is opening new office in Cracow. The company specializes in industrial IT and automation. We are looking for Project Manager/ Team Leader with strong technical background in engineering/ electrician.
You will have opportunity to open new office and a real impact on the organization structure.
- Build up and run the engineering department in Cracow, focusing on project production and R&D
- Manage engineering projects for the Clients located worldwide
- Deliver technical support for project engineers on site
- Oversee and manage the Cracow HUB
- Reporting to Head of Production
- First point of contact for any operational aspects of the center
- Occasional business trips on Clients sites
- Strong technical background: engineering/ electrician
- Min. 5 years of experience in management as Project Manager or Team Leader
- Fluent English
- Software knowledge; knowledge of PLC/ SCADA
- Very good communication skills and leadership, independent, proactive approach
- Open for travel: 2-5 days a month
- Full time contract
- Financial bonus
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc/