Our Client, the leading European e-commerce company, is looking for new joiners to the team, which currently consists of 300 interdisciplinary Specialists and Managers from more than 30 countries who work at 10 locations across Europe in Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administrative departments. To maintain the success going forward, they are looking for individuals who can develop business and contribute to the creation of a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional expertise, but also by exhibiting a passion for performance, analysis and solution-based methodologies. This includes adapting to changes, networking extensively and understanding the digital market and our business model in-depth.
At this moment, we are looking for a Product Owner who will become a part of a great team and will be responsible for:
- Owning, prioritizing and facilitating the product backlog to ensure that the development team can deliver enhancements to our operations software components
- Shaping the vision and roadmap for your products together with top level management and key stakeholders from Operations (e.g. supply chain management, transportation, warehousing, replenishment)
- Representing the business for your “product” area, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Clearly communicating and documenting scope, vision, as well as business value of proposed development projects
- Closely cooperating with development teams across multiple European locations and ensuring that products are developed incrementally such that the most valuable features are implemented first
- Degree in Economics/ Computer Science, Business Administration or related field of study
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience as Product Owner or Project Manager in e-commerce and/or Operations
- An agile mindset and solution oriented approach, focused on bringing valuable features to life through close collaboration and teamwork
- Distinctive business focus taking into consideration customer requirements along with analytical thinking
- Fluent English
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package (Multisport card and private medical care)
- Additional 4 days of holiday
- 1500 Euro for trainings per year
- “Choose your own gear”- you decide what kind of hardware you need
- iPhone 6 for your private use
- “Innovation time” 4 hours per week
Recruitment Agency No. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/