For our Client, the international company - SSC in Poznań, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Finance Process Improvement Manager.
- Contributes and monitors optimization action planning & deployment
- Develops and manages trainings and quality assurance, including supervision of the training coordinator and the quality assurance coordinator
- Creates the optimization and standardization project plan, including the scope and deliverables per milestone, resource allocations, budget and schedule
- Performs special studies and projects to improve adjudication and practices.
- Assists in problem-solving on related topics between user departments, service departments and vendors
- Assists in research and theory testing
- University degree
- About 8 years of management experience in accountancy
- BPO / SSC experience
- Project Management experience
- Independent and sociable personality with strong organizational and analytical skills
BenefitsStable employment in multinational company
Growth possibilities within Group
Opportunity to take part in interesting projects
Extensive benefit package
Independent position with opportunity for further development.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc