For international company located in Lodz we are seeking German speaking candidates for the position of Pricing Manager.
- participation in process migration from abroad to Shared Services Center in Lodz.
- responsibility for product market analysis with respect to product prices.
- responsibility for setting the recommended prices for end customers and channel, taking into account market development and competition with respect to customer value and manufacturing cost structure.
- price positioning of products.
- leading participation in the definition of List Price / Dealer Reference Price for the sales regions.
- assist countries in adjusting prices to local conditions.
- maintenance and development of the relevant pricing process landscape.
- bring in a scientific approach into product pricing, in accordance to market orientated pricing model.
- target costing: drafting of the relevant price, cost and feature set comparisons.
- previous experience on similar position, gained in international company (preferably from the following sectors: IT, Electronics, Automotive, Manufacturing).
- experience in product marketing, product planning, competitive analysis and interpretation.
- thorough understanding of the crucial product characteristics in a competitive comparison.
- good understanding of cost and margin structures.
- very good German and English skills.
- SAP R/3 basic experience.
- customer and sales orientation.
- possibility of professional development in international company.
- attractive salary.
- set of social benefits.
- friendly atmosphere at work.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/sales-marketing-logistics/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Sales and Marketing | Marketing | Analyses | Analyst | Market researcher | Specialist | Manager | Product manager | Market research / survey | Marketing | Product | Excel | Valuation / pricing |