Our Client is one of global leaders in IT services area that is noted for its positive market reputation supported by the leading place in the best employers’ rankings.
The company gives an access to the most advanced technology and is well known from its innovative business approach, high standards of work and certified development programs.
For this Client we are looking for professional Oracle DataBase Administrator (Junior and Senior).
Place of work: Central Poland
The main purpose of Oracle Administrator role is an active development, maintenance and support of infrastructure systems and associated software.
- Oracle 11g / 10g / 9i or 8i database administration
- Analyzing database systems deployment and configuration for current and new customers
- Data migration
- Database tuning,data recovery, archiving, Data Backup
We are looking both for Junior & Senior Oracle DataBase Administrators.
- **IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPECIALIZE IN MS SQL ADMINISTRATION, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY AS WE ARE LOOKING FOR SUCH EXPERTS***
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Oracle DB administration / maintenance,
- Knowledge of database archiving and recovery,
- DB tuning / parametrization knowledge,
- Experience in management of Oracle DB associated products,
- DataBase monitoring experience,
- OCA / OCP certificates,
- Experience in administration of MSSQL / MySQL / DB2 databases will be an asset
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Extra financial bonuses – twice a year + awards for individual goals
- Wide package of certified trainings and development programs
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free language lessons
- The clear career path and possibility of promotion
- Possibility of international transfer to one of the foreign branch
- Taking part in multiple employees events
- Access to new technology and gadgets
- Full time job, stability of employment