This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company havin a role of
Operations Team Leader
(Payroll, Compensation & Performance Management team)
- Leadership role managing 12 employees in HR Service Center
- Responsible for following processes: Foreign Core Compensation, Promotion and Talent Review as well as foreign
- Manages overall business operations within assigned teams in the HR Service Center and ensures that SLA’s
- Ensures efficient and complex service delivery by managing appropriate numbers of trained staff is available to
- Ensures development opportunities according to performance tools and requirements.
- Ensures Customer Satisfaction is attained within HR Service Center.
- Contributes to service improvement and optimization by participating in (leading) relevant projects.
- Supports the people management strategy of the HR Service Center.
- Experience in HR or Shared Services Operations with at least 1-2 years of experience in people management.
- Fluent German and very good English are obligatory.
- Experience in Polish or international Payroll.
- Very good communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Stakeholder management skills
- Customer orientation.
- High degree of structure and self-organization, deadline focused.
- Outstanding analytical approach to problem solving.
- Effective management of different cultures and locations.
- Team motivation skills, able to drive change as well as manage conflicts.
- Attractive work conditions and salary package.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Clear career path with development possibilities.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.