|Rodzaj umowy||Pełen etat|
|Opublikowane||1 minuta temu|
Our Client is largest and fastest growing outlet in Europe. It's a place where you can meet modern technology, gain expertise, and develop your skills and abilities. It has developed to a world-class corporation with businesses that span advance technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, medicine, finance, hotels and more. The client products have made them to be a leader in these fields, constantly pushing the industries forward.
For our client operating internationally and having it’s R&amp;amp;amp;D center in Krakow
we are looking for:
Open Stack Engineer (Cloud Native Platform Development)
- Design, implement and deploy a cloud infrastructure platform based on open source projects (OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, KVM) with a concentration on container workloads and container-VM mixed workloads
- Research/ develop the next version of a multi-cloud platform that covers the heterogeneous environments including on-premises clouds and public clouds
- Knowledge on open source cloud infrastructure platform solutions (OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, etc.)
- Knowledge on microservice architecture, container runtime, container orchestration related solutions
- Knowledge on public cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and hybrid cloud solutions
- Distributed system, virtualization, IaaS, PaaS, Database, Large-scale web service operation
- Programming in C/Python/JS/JAVA, System S/W
- Stable employment
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Lunch card
- Relocation package
- Career path development
- Co-financing of the English course
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja