For our clients we are looking for Network Architect. Being one of the worldwide leaders in Cyber-security, the company has branches in more than 70 countries.
The main task of the Network Architect is to provide advanced technical support on network and security appliances.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria
- University degree
- Ability to communicate in English.
- 5 + years of experience on similar position
- Understanding of enterprise Network architecture related to virtual and cloud infrastructure environments.
- Familiar with International ICT Standards,
- Expert in enterprise datacenter / Cloud Networking & Security.
- Cisco, F5/Jupiter certifications: will be an advantage
- There is a possibility to work remote up to 4 days pro week.
- Good relocation package
- more than just attractive salary
- international teams
- working with the newest IT technology
- a lot of training, workshops and development programs
- Free language courses
- the best medical care in Poland and additional insurance
- MyBenefit System
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.