Our Client is a leader on the market – global company from Poznań area.
Currently we are looking for: Manager of Distribution Center
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continuity of logistics processes in Distribution Center;
- Providing high standards of customer services in area of supplies (completeness and punctuality);
- Responsibility for financial results and key performance indicators;
- Initiating and making improvements, optimizing operational processes for costs, quality and efficiency;
- Professional team management (ensure individual development for workers);
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Min. 3 years of experience in managing distribution center or area of logistics operations;
- Extensive experience in establishing procedures and implementing improvements in warehouse management;
- Advance ability to manage big group of workers (100 FTE+);
- Good knowledge of warehouse managing systems;
- High developed analytical and communication skills;
- Perfect organization of work, determination in achievement of the defined objectives;
- Very good knowledge of English that allows everyday communication;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Stable work with permanent contract of employment;
- Self – contained position with friendly workplace environment;
- Working tools – company car, computer and mobile phone.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/engineering/
Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Logistics | Purchasing | Coordinator | Director | Leader | Manager | Supervisor | Team leader | Shift leader | Purchase | Supply chain | Transport | Warehouse |