An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Specialist with German to join a well-established organisation based in Wrocław.
This role is responsible for Interface with customers through Phone/email to
- maintaining Internal Information Databases for use by self and other company staff.
- maintaining renewal identification, raise quotations and obtain orders in line with company procedures.
- interfacing with foreign departments to resolve Maintenance and Database queries
- Preparing and/or raising maintenance invoices from orders received on SAP system.
- Attending training courses to sustain/enhance knowledge and work in accordance with the policies and procedures outlined within the quality assurance documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written in German and English
- Organized, methodical, accurate and with an eye for detail.
- Must be able to cope under pressure and solve problems.
- Have a Customer Service background.
- Enthusiastic and Confident. Flexible and willing to learn.
BenefitsCompany offers attractive compensation package:
- Work in a creative team and nice atmosphere. Access to the latest technological solutions.
- Project-related training programme and an opportunity to acquire knowledge in other IT areas.
- For new employees based outside Wrocław the Company offers a relocation programme.