For our Client, one of the world‘s largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded systems from leading manufacturers, we are looking for a:
Purpose of Role
Beeing a part of the EMEA legal team that supports the companys business, and reporting to the head of this team.
- Providing counsel to the business on commercial transactions and other legal matters
- Working with a variety of partners, within the business and the broader legal team, inside and outside the company, on the development of new legal documents and changes to existing legal documents negotiation
- Assuming responsibility for assigned aspects of contract management, negotiations and risk management;
- Resolving issues within the area of responsibility and in line with Company guidelines and policy;
- master degree or equivalent in Law;
- at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in general commercial and/or contracts law, (preferably gained in an internationally company)
- fluency in English, both written and oral indispensable
- strong coordination and negotiation skills
- abillity to work independently and autonomously with a problem solving approach
- excellent communication skills and you are a real team player with a sense of humor
- willingness to travel.
- Full time permanent contract of employment with attractive salary conditions
- Benefits scheme
Inne notatkiWięcej podobnych ofert pracy na www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/hr-prawo-administracja/
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami. Zaproszonych kandydatów rejestrujemy w naszej bazie danych. Nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Gwarantujemy dyskrecję.