You don't have a long-term experience but You would like to develop Your career path in logistics and supply chain, in analysis and also work on a global level?
For our client, and international business company,due to its fast development, we are looking for
Junior Logistics Analyst and supply chain planner with fluent English
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- coordination of supply chain, stock analysis; cooperation with warehousing; demand planning departments, customer service and related
- phone and e-mail support for the foreign languages speaking business units
- administration, reporting, being responsible for quality process, stock and inventory analysing
- forecasting, reporting
- high quality customer assistance
- Fluent level of English
- Min. 6 months experience in the positions of Analyst in logistics/ supply chain /transport /warehousing /stock management
- Knowledge/experience in SAP will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Very good communication, analitical and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude, team spirit!
- Willingness to work in a multicultural global environment
- Permanent contract of employment
- International and Multicultural environment
- Benefit/Multisport Card
- Trainings, vouchers and many more
- Independent position with an interesting career path
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your updated CV in ENGLISH language
with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Sales and Marketing | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Customer service | Sales | Logistics | Purchasing | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Support | Specialist | Assistant | Analyst | Agent | Representative | Seller | Advisor / counsellor | Coordinator | Planner | Supervisor | Incoming call | Junior | Language | Call center | Customer | Telemarketing | Office | E-commerce | Sales | Telesales | International | Logistyk