Would you like to work in Prague for an international company? Now you have a perfect occasion to join an international logistic team and relocate to one of the most beautiful cities in Europe – Prague.
For our Client - international, well known company we are currently looking for candidates to join a Polish and English speaking team as a Junior Logistics Planner.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
As Junior Logistics Planner you will be responsible for:
- Planning and supporting logistics activities such resolving problems,
- Monitoring product import or export processes,
- Maintain and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis,
- Daily interaction with internal and external customer,
- Maintaining business relation with Clients to understand and fix their problems.
- Fluency in English and Polish,
- Knowing languages such as: German or French is an advantage but not a must,
- Ability to relocate to Prague,
- Experience is logistics is your advantage but not a must,
- Strong motivation and problem solving skills,
- Communication skills and customer service focus.
- opportunity to grow in an international environments,
- stable employment contract with attractive salary,
- relocation package,
- life insurance,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday.