Would you like to work in Prague for an international company? Now you have a perfect occasion to join an international logistic team and relocate to one of the most beautiful cities in Europe – Prague.
For our Client - international, well known company we are currently looking for candidates to join a Polish and English speaking team as a Junior Logistics Planner.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
As Junior Logistics Planner you will be responsible for:
- Planning and supporting logistics activities such resolving problems,
- Monitoring product import or export processes,
- Maintain and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis,
- Daily interaction with internal and external customer,
- Maintaining business relation with Clients to understand and fix their problems.
- Fluency in English and Polish,
- Knowing languages such as: German or French is an advantage but not a must,
- Ability to relocate to Prague,
- Experience is logistics is your advantage but not a must,
- Strong motivation and problem solving skills,
- Communication skills and customer service focus.
- opportunity to grow in an international environments,
- stable employment contract with attractive salary,
- relocation package,
- life insurance,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
Sales and Marketing | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Logistics | Planner | Assistant | Specialist | Logistics | Transport | Process | Customer | Logistyk