Do you have first commercial experience in Java development field?
Do you like programming and you focus on developing your further carrer in Java?
We have an excellent job opportunity for you!
For our Client, middle-sized and dynamic R&D center we are currently looking for ambitious Junior JAVA Developers to participate in challenging and innovative new security project within professional and friendly environment in Wroclaw.
As team member you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and improving cloud based apllication in Java ran on Linux. Close cooperation on enabling phase and technical support will be provided by software team from Canada.
Working methodology: Scrum
Workplace: Wroclaw, Poland
- at least 1 year of commercial experience in Java development,
- working experience within JSE,J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Java VM, Spring, Hibernate
- knowledge of Linux operating systems
- good command of English,
- technical university degree
- capability to integrate in dynamic and international teams.
- employment contract/ B2B cooperation,
- competitive salary and social package (medical care, Multisport card, lunch subsidies, eyeglasses subsidies, mobile phone, team events)
- work in an international environment with nice and friendly atmosphere
- participation in end - to end project life - cycle,
- flexible working hours
- bussines trips
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.