This role is connected with designing and developing system created for maintaining security and testing a network infrastructure (desktop+web application).
- builiding a new UI and back-end functionalities
- integrating new solutions with the whole product
- cooperating with external client in USA
- following the Agile processes
- professional experience in using HTML, CSS, JSON, REST
- experience in using MVC pattern, Node.js
- very good communication skills in English and an ability to explain technical issues
- a strong knowledge about CoffeeScript
- experience with one of the JS frameworks: Angular, Backbone, jQuery
- contract of employment or B2B cooperation
- social package: Multisport card, medical insurance
- additional benefits: corporate events, birthday gifts, souvenirs, relaxing zone and a discount card
- opportunity to develop skills in a global company, in a new polish department
- opportunity to be involved in many different project
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.