Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games, RNG lottery content and live lotto. Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express, live studio lotto, and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games.
Most recently the company provided well established gaming operators with the range of game products and expanding roadmap of new offerings. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and we are now recruiting to join their office in Malta and Poland.
This is a great opportunity to join game development industry. Your knowledge will be crucial and you will be able to make a difference. That’s why we’re looking for motivated and talented people.
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Ability to write clean code
- Background in game development, visually rich applications or advertisement industry
Nice to have:
- Any other OOP language (especially ActionScript 3)
- Experience with libraries such as: PIXI.js, Easel.js or TweenMax
- Familiar with Git
- Canvas or WebGL
- UnitTesting, TDD
- At least basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, The candidate should be
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company (Permanent contract)
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare – Luxmed
- Benefit system – Multisport card
- English lessons with native speaker
- Choose your own gear – you can select your hardware
- Access to the latest mobile devices
- Comfortable office in the outer city center
Recruitment Agency No.812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/