For Our Client, an international IT Company we are looking for specialists ready to develop skills working in R&D team, on innovations projects as a: Software Developer: Java (junior/ senior or leader).
- Design, specification, implementation, unit and function testing of software/firmware features within an iterative development process
- Integration of software features and adaptation to new hardware, firmware, and software versions
- Creation of technical documentation
- End-to-end diagnosis of problems and performance analysis
- For an experience candidates – possibility to work as a Team Leader
- University degree
- Experience in Java programming language
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk, Ruby, shell scripting)- nice to have
- Knowledge of server management or storage management concepts
- Knowledge of at least one operating system (Linux, Windows Server)
- Good English language skills
- For a leader position - previous experience as a Team Leader/Senior Developer required
- stable employment
- package of benefits (private medical care and life insurance, prepaid card for leisure activities etc.)
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.