For our Client, middle-sized Nordic company we are looking for experienced Java Developer to participate in projects within development web application for indusrial branch.
Project consist of 90% of developement and 10% of maintainence.
- at least 2-3 years of experience in Java development,
- working experience within JSE,J2EE, Spring, Hibernate,
- knowledge of Cloud and web technologies,
- technical background in Jira, Jit, JUnit, XML,
- good command of English,
- technical university degree.
- employment contract/ B2B cooperation,
- competitive salary and social package (medical care, Multisport card, lunch subsidies, eyeglasses subsidies, mobile phone, team events)
- work in an international environment with nice and friendly atmosphere
- participation in end - to end project life - cycle,
- flexible working hours
- bussines trips
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja