One of our Clients, a software house which provides services for international business clients, is currently going through a phrase of rapid development. Hence, we are supporting our Client in the search for an experienced Java Developer, willing to join the international team.
- developing applications in Java EE environment, i.a. participating in an interesting start-up project;
- communicating and documenting the progress of project work;
- cooperating with other members of a project team, with the goal of creating high-quality solutions.
- readiness to work on the basis of business-to-business contract
- several years of experience in Java and Java Enterprise Edition software development, as documented by a record of completed projects
- good knowledge of English
- knowledge of and/or experience with Groovy and Grails framework will be a big asset
- good knowledge of application servers, such as Tomcat, Glassfish, Weblogic, JBoss
- good knowledge of databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, PostGres
- good knowledge of Git and Maven
- experience with RESTful and/or SOAP will be an asset
- experience with Agile methodologies will be an asset
- ability to work remotely
- ability to work as a freelancer, on the basis of business-to-business contract
- ability to participate in interesting, international projects
- working climate promoting innovation and individuality
- competitive salary proportionate to skills
Other notesIf this position seems interesting and you meet the requirements, please fill in the contact form or send your CV to email@example.com, stating the ref. number in the subject of your e-mail.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.