One of the biggest IT company in Poland which holds "Best Place to Work" certificate is currently seeking for Java Developers who can easily help the company to build new web applications and features for the biggest global companies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
- min. 1,5 year of commercial experience in Java EE and SE software development,
- practical experience with relational databases ( MS SQL),
- proven project experience with Java frameworks: Spring, Hibernate,
- experience with at least 2 of the following: EJB, JSF, Struts, JDBC, JPA, Ant, Eclipse,
- good communication in English language (some German will be an advantage - at least working with the technical documentation in this language).
- competitive salary (budget depends on your qualifications - we are searching for Regulars and Seniors) and stable employment (employment contract but B2B is also possible),
- attractive benefit package - language lessons, Multisport card, private medical care, events, access to knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals;
- opportunity to implement own ideas and improvements;
- opportunity to develop skills in rare IT areas;
- career path;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.