We would like to present you a very exciting job offer– we are cooperating with one the most developing start-up company in Wrocław, which provides IT services for global investment banking and also for one of the leading bank in our city.
Check the following details of this position:
Project: archiving and retrieval solutions with applied technology: IBM CMOD, OpenText, Tivoli Storage Manager, Oracle. International team form Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA and Singapore. The goal is to develop a desktop application;
- fluency in English
- at least 3 years of experience in Java development
- TDD or BDD experience
- knowledge and practical experience with Spring, Hibernate and Oracle databases
- prefereble experience in building and releasing applications for investment banking
- an asset will be: practical experience with scripting languages: PL/SQL, Python, Ruby or Perl, Continuous Deployment Technologies (like Puppet)
- employment contract or B2B cooperation
- possibility to get trainings in London
- internal events
- English classes during work
- social package- Mutisport card, private medical insurance, group insurance
- possibility to take part in many different projects conducted for investment banking
- relocation package up to 1000 USD
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.