Do you want to gain experience in the IT industry- You don't have to have a background!
"There is a large number of employees, which comes to us, with very little IT knowledge. However, we give a chance to people who desire to work in this industry with no proper education. Therefore, we learn everything from scratch, so that now these workers solve very advanced problems."
An international company with advanced structures and opportunities for development is looking for candidates for the position of 1st line support consultant in the IT area with communicative levels of English and French.
- providing first line technical support by contacting customers via email and telephone,
- solving problems regarding password generation, creating a group of accounts, verification of accounts, Windows, MS Office,
- providing information about the IT products ordered by users,
- recording / classifying incoming requests with an appropriate indication of their priority,
- contacting with experts,
- forwarding unresolved cases to the second line support.
- Fluent French,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- willingness to work and commitment,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- willingness for shift work (Monday-Sunday, 6-23)
- stable employment on the basis of an employment contract in a company with an established position on the market,
- international environment,
- work with foreign languages,
- opportunity to gain experience in IT and customer support,
- a package of initial training,
- very attractive benefits (internal and external trainings, e-learning, funding lens / glasses, sports card, life insurance, medical care and fresh fruit once a week).
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja