Employer belongs to one of the leading IT producer in the world and is one of the most modern logistics center in Europe. Main area of the company's business is to supply IT components within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Currently the company is searching for a very independent and reliable specialist, who's main scope of responsibilities will be to:
- ensure optimal installation, configuration of local IT infrastructure including telecommunication equipment;
- provide support to almost 300 users in every matter related to IT and telecommunication (problems with computers, tablets, smartphones, network, cabling, software etc).,
- document status of current incidents and monitor the overall progress of those;
- propose changes, improvements when needed; taking care of the systems' efficency;
- at least 2,5 years of experience in IT department,
- troubleshooting skills, experience in providing support to users,
- excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows 7/8/10, Active Directory,
- very good knowledge about networking: communication protocols like TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN;
- MS SQL administrative skills,
- very good English skills,
- strong problem solving ability,
- experience with ticket management.
- opportunity to gain a lot of knowledge within IT area;
- competitive salary and stand-by bonuses;
- lunch brakes during the day;
- atractive social benefits package - medical insurance, Multisport card, language lessons, events etc.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.