A Swiss provider of technologically advanced solution for banking and financial services is opening its new Shared Service Centre - in Warsaw.
Newly created structures offer wide range of opportunities for development and work with advanced solutions within financial administration.
We are building the whole team from scratch and we are kindly inviting candidates to take part in the recruitment and together build a new brand on Polish market.
Currently we are looking for:
IT Business and Systems Analyst
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- The BSA will be working closely with many levels of stakeholders on the business and IT side.
- Strong collaboration with the offshore development centre in India and third party service providers.
- Analysis of business processes and data flows. Analysis and design of data processing on a logical and on physical levels.
- Elicitation of detailed requirements for reports, interfaces, data feeds, processing and the like.
- Participation in solution analysis, architecture and design of IT solutions.
- Analysis and resolution of problem cases; interaction with various teams for problem fixes.
- Handover and support of operational units and Account Managers during go-lives.
- Verification & validation of daily processing during the solution development and handover.
- Securities trading lifecycle; specifically market order execution
- Custody transfers and settlements
- Share transfer services
- FX trading and execution
- FIX protocol
- Share registration services
- SWIFT matching and settlement MT types
- Understanding of global markets, exchanges and a wide range of security instruments
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Good writing and modelling skills; ability to create diagrams, models, and communicate by using them.
- Able to understand logical data models and ability to provide tangible support during the system design phase. Basic knowledge of databases, including basic SQL skills.
- High degree of IT and data affinity.
- Background in the banking industry and/or securities operations.
- IREB, BABOK or equivalent business analysis certification are desirable.
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA are beneficial.
- Attractive employment
- Possibility of building new organisation structure
- Benefits package
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=sprzedaz-marketing-logistyka