Do you know French very well?
Do you have experience in customer service?
Do you want to learn new skills and gain invaluable, wide experience?
If so, boost your career with one of the biggest business process outsourcing company in the world, which is currently building its office in Poland.
For our Client, leader in business process outsourcing, that provides strategy consulting, technologies, and services for customer management, which is currently setting up its branch in Cracow, we are looking for highly motivated candidates for the position of Inside Sales Representative with French.
The candidate hired on this position will be responsible for:
- Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
- Understanding the customer's business needs to ensure customer satisfaction and to encourage continued long-term relationship
- Helping identify opportunities where the company services fit their ongoing business strategy
- Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
- Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
- Processing orders set by the customer regularly
- Excellent written and spoken French and English is a must
- At least 6 months of experience in selling products to B2B sector, performing cold calls, using technology to prospect, and researching new clients to identify new markets and business opportunities
- Min. high school diploma required; four year degree a plus
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Ability to work well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships
- Ability to encourage/influence customers to extend and expand use of company's products and services
- Ability to respond to customer needs quickly and thoroughly
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Very good communication skills and superior listening skills
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare
- Real challenges in fast paced working international environment
- Clear career development possibilities
- Stable conditions of employment
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
Sales and Marketing | IT and Telecommunications | Multilingual and Customer Service | Sales | Customer service | IT | Marketing | Manager | Key account manager | Consultant | Representative | Specialist | Business development | Technical | B2B | Inside sales | E-commerce | Marketing | Online marketing | Advertising | Telesales | Language | Analityk marketingowy