For our Client international company we are looking for HR Business Partner.
You will be responsible for:
- Support internal departments in HR processes: recruiting, career planning, talent development, periodic evaluation, personnel planning
- Ad hoc support of Managers from operational point of view
- Cooperation and mentation relationship with stakeholders from other branches
- Implementation and optimization of HR processes/tools (selection, sourcing channels, evaluation tools)
- Full Employee Life Cycle from onboarding to off boarding
- Efficient implementation of HR polices
- Min. 4 years of experience in HR field
- Fluent English
- Higher education (preferably in HR management, psychology, sociology)
- Knowledge of HR policies
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Knowledge of the tools and methods of recruitment
- The ability to conduct interviews
- Excellent organization skills, flexibility proactivity
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja