For our Client, international manufacturing company, we are looking for a person to hold a role of:
The aim of the role is to become a strategic partner to support greenfield project in international manufacturer HR field, to assist our Client to pursue business objectives within their designated areas, guided by HR policies. To coordinate recruitment actions, iIncrease efficiency and effectiveness by understanding both the business area and the Client HR programs, policies and practices, adjusting HR strategies to meet client’s changing business needs. Act as a consultant to managers on HR matters, equipping them with the tools and knowledge to manage their HR talent in line with their business goals. Help clients to understand HR policies and initiatives around organizational culture in a way which links with the Company mission and service deliverables. Work with the Policy and Program Division in the design and implementation of HR programs, participate in the formulation and improvement of HR policies and procedures. Work within general policies, principles and goals, working directly with clients.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience within the HR field.
- University degree in Business or Public Administration, Human Resources, Economics, Social Sciences or related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s.
- Proven application of expertise within recruiting, HR policies and labour law.
- Ability to undertake new initiatives, with sound judgment and decision making capacity.
- When required, able to lead team, exercising supervision coordination, and planning responsibilities over the assigned team, with oversight from the Director.
- Strong interpersonal, conceptual, and analytical abilities.
- People oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience gained in greenfield projects in production would be a strong asset.
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment (this role would evolve to managerial role within 1-1,5 year), they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
Production and Purchasing and Logistics | HR and Administration and Law | Production | Engineering | HR | Team leader | Recruiter | Business partner | Generalist | HR | HR policy | Polish labour law | HR Generalist