On behalf of our client, an international company providing various business services, we are searching for Norwegian speakers willing to join Human Resources department.
- supporting various HR processes, connected with the areas of payroll and personnel administration
- preparing documentation on benefits, expenses, allowances etc.
- maintaining employee documentation
- verifying and providing information on HR matters when requested by managers and/or employees
- very good Norwegian language skills (C1 level)
- good English language skills (B2 level)
- computer literacy, familiarity with Windows environment
- very good communication skills
- experience and/or an interest in payroll and/or personnel administration will be an asset but is not a must
- work in a multinational environment, with a chance of using Norwegian and English in speech and writing on a daily basis
- competitive salary supplemented with a benefit package
- clear career path, as supported by numerous trainings
Other notesShould you be interested in this position, please fill in the contact form or send your CV, including the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | HR and Administration and Law | Finance SSC / BPO | Customer service | HR | Administration | Assistant | Officer / clerk | Specialist | Support | Translator / interpreter | Payroll | Personnel | Benefits and compensation | Benefit | Back office | Language |